Thursday 28 October 2010

bloggyblogblog


the trouble is with blogging is needing something interesting to talk about. db does it well. so does jaye. i heart sara's blog, and i've just got into this blog. oh and ellie posted a link on my fb to hers recently which i think is v good too.

anyone else wants a shout let me know :)

but when you're a boring housewife - what's interesting to talk about? dear blog i got up and then i ironed because dylan insisted on not having creased clothes again and then i cleaned up the kitchen and then i did the washing and then i went on fb and posted this cos it made me laugh. and then i made cupcakes cos my friend louise is coming round later and she requested cake and now they're cooling before i let the kids loose with the icing... and i'm typing this while i listen to a combination of tenacious d and rose singing woof tweet woof tweet baa baa baa.

gosh. i know. i can hardly contain myself as well.

better to stick to opinion blogging maybe - it's what i did on myspaz... but i'm fairly sure i covered all my opinions over there hahaha

so what do you say? i could talk about how happy i am these days - i think misery is a more interesting subject matter though :)

i know i could talk about shoes :) :)

hehe

actually right now i'm wearing a pair of flat black boots that i bought from bury market which aren't gorgeous or glam at all. i got them for the winter cos i'm sick of not being able to walk anywhere... it was pointed out to me by the man that makes me happy that it's better to be comfortable than shithotsexy. goddammit he was right :( fuck i'm in sensible shoes. and short. but they dooo kickass cos they remind me of my paraboot days. hey a girl can have layers right...

i still love shithotsexy shoes though. i bought 2 pairs recently - one was a pair of grey boots from office which are fucking gorgeous and one was a pair of pink irregular choice shoes which i'm saving for a v v special occasion :)

i can't walk in the grey boots though. not v far anyways. they doo look good though i might suffer when i go shopping tomorrow in em. fuckit right you only live once. a wise man once told me to think walk through the pain walk through the pain walk through the pain. he wore stilettos regularly which is all good cos he knew what he was on about.

i found the pic at the top while i was looking for a pic of my boots. they're yummy aren't they. i might have to invest...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I want those shoes *covets*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! I wish I had more places to wear all mine :( (fourth post lol )

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's no good is it - i've got a billion pairs of gorgeous shoes and no place to go :(

    ReplyDelete